Being a yoga extremist most of my life, I’ve heard a lot of music and soundtracks to listen to during poses and meditation. Over the years, however I started to get really familiar with the songs and artists. I want to share with you a collection of 10 of my favorite songs that will get you through about 30-40 minutes of yoga or meditating. Whichever you prefer!
- Wah~ Heart Sutra The Best of Wah!
- Snatan Kaur Khalsa~ Gobinda Gobinda Hari Hari Prem
- Krishna Das~ Baba Hanuman Breath of the Heart
- Thomas Newman~ Any Other Name Cafe Del Mar 8
- Deuter~ Savannah Sunrise Earth Blue
- Krishna Das~ Good Ole Chalisa Flow of Grace
- Midival Punditz~ Rebirth (feat. Anoushka Shankar) Tantra Lounge Vol. 3
- Anugama~ Aquarius Healing
- Eric Harringer & John Paul Lacey~ Whispering Winds Living in Harmony
- Kiran Murti~ Vata Ayurveda: The Fragrance of Wellbeing
Hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do! Please subscribe to our blog and like our Facebook Page to stay updated. We greatly appreciate it!
“THE IMPULSE TO BE ELYTE LIES WITHIN SOCIETY.”