- Cooked lobster meat; preferably the tail of a 1 ½ pound lobster cut into 4 long pieces
- Corn Dog Batter (recipe to follow)
- 2 oz creamy mustard dip (recipe to Follow)
- Your favorite Pickles
- 4 Bamboo tooth picks
- ½ gallon Peanut oil to fry
In a heavy pot or deep fryer, warm up your peanut to 350 degrees.
Cover the lobster pieces completely with the batter.
Then carefully place the lobster in the oil and fry it for a few minutes, until they turn a nice, golden brown.
Use tongs to take them out and lay out on a paper towel for half a minute.
Place a toothpick in the end of each piece and serve with a spicy mustard dip and pickles.
Mustard Dip Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon
- 1/4 cup regular Dijon
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T minced tarragon
Mix all of these ingredients together and then season with salt and pepper.
Corn Dog Batter Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Please follow our blog and like our FACEBOOK page to stay updated!
“THE IMPULSE TO BE ELYTE LIES WITHIN SOCIETY.”